Sangoma U100 - USBfxo Boitier extern USb avec 2 FXO pour asterisk
Sangoma's USBfxo is a low-cost development tool kit, ideal for those just getting started with Asterisk® or those who just want a simple external solution.
The USBfxo is easy to install. There is no need to open up the computer to insert an interface card. Simply plug it in, and set up your Asterisk system; configure Sangoma's Wanpipe® drivers, as you would with any Sangoma card, and you're set to go. You can even connect multiple USBfxos in one system.
The USBfxo fully supports Asterisk on Linux systems and includes Zaptel/DAHDI drivers.
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compliant
- 2 analog FXO ports for connecting to Telco, maximum 0.2 REN (Ringer Equivalence Number)
- Industry standard USB type B connector
- Standard length type A to type B cable provided
- Compact plastic enclosure: 94 mm x 59 mm x 29 mm
- Low power consumption 200 mA: power drawn from USB bus
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Fully supports A sterisk® and includes Zaptel/DAHDI drivers
- Sangoma Wanpipe® drivers and advanced diagnostics are included
- Connect multiple USBfxos in one system
- 5-Year limited warranty
- RoHS compliant
- Made in Canada
1 182,00 € HT1 182,00 € TTC
1 128,29 € HT1 128,29 € TTC
315,29 € HT315,29 € TTC